Lynx Professional 24-Inch Refrigerator Freezer Combo w/ Door Lock (Right Hinge) - LN24REFCRModel # LN24REFCR by Lynx
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Multiple Products In Stock
We have a variety of Lynx products in stock and ready to ship, with new product arriving on a weekly basis. Browse our In Stock Page to look at what is currently available.
- Lasting beauty—high-quality stainless steel
- Variable storage—adjustable shelves easily meet your needs
- Space to chill—the freezer has a self-closing door and 1 cubic foot of capacity (enough for 12 pints of ice cream)
- Innovative alerts—audible and visual alarms indicate when the door is ajar, to protect food and save energy
- Tested safety—UL listed for outdoor use
- Proven efficiency—Energy Star rated
- Proven reliability—tested to perform in temperatures up to 115°F
- Striking effect—blue interior lighting
- Worry-free convenience—automatic defrost for frost-free freezer operation
- Plentiful room—the refrigerator has 3.9 cubic feet of space (right-hinged model)
- Certified durability—CSA certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, high humidity and heat
- Optional expansion—an optional ice maker kit can produce and store up to 13 pounds of crescent ice (LMICEKIT)
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Lynx Professional Warranty
I. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The stainless steel grill body, ceramic grill burners, cooking grates, TridentTM burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor. Failure to perform required maintenance will void this warranty.
II. LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor.
III. LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the consumer paying all labor costs.
IV. LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.