Beyond the website we never rent, sell or share your information. This includes your shopper information or information we gather from our various online forms. We just don't believe in it. One of our co-founders has been a web development expert for over 20 years and this type of nefarious online activity absolutely outrages him.
Pricing changes. The manufacturer's pricing changes, our pricing changes and special "promotion" pricing is always being adjusted on the site for various products.
Grillscapes reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. If an item is ordered off of our website before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, Grillscapes will refund the difference to the customer.
Price Match Guarantee
The outdoor kitchen industry is heavily price regulated. That said, it is not unheard of that there are lower advertised prices out there. If you find a lower advertised price on an identical "in stock" item at a local or online retail competitor (including any applicable shipping and delivery fees) within the continental U.S. Just use our Contact Us and let us know. Restrictions Apply.
We keep it as simple and competitive as possible. Please note - **Not all items qualify for our Shipping rates as outlined below.
Free shipping on orders over $49 and up
Ship your entire order to your home for free, including the big items. **Excludes Masterbuilt 1050 and 560 Smokers, a freight fee has been added to these units.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
*Flat-Rate or free shipping policy applies to products shipped via standard shipping to locations in the continental U.S.
Free Shipping Offer / Promotion
If you follow on social media or are a subscriber to our e-mail list you may reap the rewards of a free shipping promotion on items under $49. The Free Shipping promotional code (coupon code) may be combined with other offers, unless specifically stated otherwise. Any free shipping offer via promotional coupon applies only to standard shipping policies. The offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be applied retroactively.
Shipping is very important and crucial. We'd love to personally deliver your order but that's not practical so we rely on various carriers and distribution centers to get your order from our system to your front door. Shipping is easily one of the greatest points of contention in our industry. Delivery times, state of the product on arrival, where the product will be left, time frames the products will be delivered within - these are all factors than can go smoothly or cause friction. We're here to facilitate where possible to ensure your happiness and loyalty. We've been in the outdoor kitchen business for twenty years and we've seen it all so to better help you we've outlined some policies below to better help you understand the process and as well as to better be informed in an issue does arise.
We have chosen highly regarded delivery companies that not only specialize in our industry but excel in the global online retail product delivery world. We have personally vetted each carrier we rely on and have personal relationships with our reps for these companies. This does not mean we can work magic, pull strings or ask for favors but it does mean we too have a person on the other side that cares about our business and therefor our customers.
Our in-stock orders typically take about 7-14 business days to reach a customer. Direct shipments are made to continental U.S. locations only. If there are supply issues or potential departure delays from point of distribution we will do our best to notify you in a timely manner via phone or e-mail and will work with you to rectify any delivery expectations.
We not charge shipping on items with a free shipping icon next to them on our website or any item $49 and up when shipped to within the Continental U.S. locations.
We reserve the right to choose which freight/LTL carrier handles your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies (freight or UPS). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only approximate delivery times as we only have the information the delivery company makes available to us. We would love to have more direct control over shipments so that we could ensure an amazing customer service experience every time but the fact is we work here at Grillscapes and they work at the shipping company.
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, Grillscapes.com can not be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery.
Remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees. This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges.
It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. Grillscapes.com is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location.
Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for it.
White Glove Service on delivery is an option for some products. This shipping option allows you to pay for custom delivery services. Charges vary, so contact us for a custom quote.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we cannot send your package to your APO/FPO address, we will contact you. APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees.
If you will be charged any additional shipping, we will contact you to notify you of the fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if you so desire.If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways.
Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage, and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages following these guidelines:
IMPORTANT - you have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage
- If your shipment arrives through a typical delivery service such as UPS or FedEx, you have 48 hours to call us to report the damage.
- If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapescom cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Freight Delivery Inspection Steps
Following these steps will greatly increase the "ease" of the large item delivery process. Always feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns regarding delivery inspection.
Step 1. Upon delivery, ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive. If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
- Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: “Received 4 of 5 pieces”
- Call us immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
Step 2. Inspect the packaging for external damage. If you notice exterior damage:
- Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt.If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, call us immediately. If you are unable to reach us, you should refuse the shipment. Doing this will not invalidate your order and we will still work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible.
- Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
IMPORTANT - Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
Step 3. If there is no visible external damage, sign for your freight.
Step 4. Please inspect your items for concealed damage after the driver has left.
IMPORTANT - you have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage
Returns happen. Returns can seem stressful but we do not want it to be this way, thus we provide a 60-day no hassle return policy.
60-Day No Hassle Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 60 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by Grillscapes.com).
If your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Refund Eligibility With A Return
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 60 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, non-assembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
Grillscapes.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Exchanges (two options)
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer.
Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed under Delivery Inspection above. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Items sold by Grillscapes.com and shipped to locations in the U.S., including territories may be subject to tax.
No tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.
How tax is calculated
The amount of tax charged on your order depends on many factors, including the following:
- The identity of the seller
- The shipment or delivery address of your order
These factors can change between the time you place an order and when your shipment is complete. As a result, the tax calculated on your order may change. The tax rate applied to your order will be the combined state and local rates of the address where your order is delivered to or fulfilled from. For example, if you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to another state.
Data and Privacy
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our websites, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- The security procedures in place to protect your personal information
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies to your personal information
We are committed to respecting and protecting your information and would like you, our valued customers, to understand what information is collected, why we collect it, and how we protect it.
- What We Gather
- How We Gather It
- How We Protect It
- How We Use It
- Your Control
- California Residents
What We Gather
While using our websites to browse, create an account, or place an order, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Identifying Information: Including first and last name, mailing, shipping and billing addresses, e-mail address, phone numbers, and IP addresses
- Device Information: Including device number, device model, operating system and version, device date and time, unique device identifiers. This is used to help us understand demographics, fix website errors, and to monitor and prevent fraud
- Credit card information: Including credit card number, security code, and expiration date. This information is used to complete purchase transactions on our websites. Card numbers and security codes are not stored in our databases or servers
- Commercial Information: Including purchase history, return and exchange information, product registry, and wish lists
- Internet Activity Information: Including pages viewed, search terms used, and web access times
- Age verification. When submitting a review or completing a product rebate form, we request that you verify you are over 18 years old, or we ask to know your age range.
This information is necessary to provide you with the requested products and services, and to stay responsive to your product needs. It not only helps us personalize offerings, but helps us discover and fight fraud. We store this information permanently unless otherwise directed, to process returns and provide warranty and customer support.
How We Gather Data
Grillscapes collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible when using our website. This data is collected in many ways. You provide us with personal information when you register for an account on our websites, place an order, add products to your account profile, enter a contest or promotion or correspond with us by email, phone or an online chat. Additionally, we automatically collect data based on how you use our website, products you search for, how you got to our website, and other user behavior metrics utilizing analytics and cookies.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We have broken up our cookies into four categories to help you understand what they do.
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our website. For example, they are necessary to add items to your cart and checkout.
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our website. For example, Google Analytics lets us know which pages on our website load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier. For example, if you add a product to your cart, we save that information so that you can select your items more easily the next time you are looking.
- Marketing and Advertising: These cookies help us create targeted advertising experiences for you.
Additionally, Grillscapes utilizes third-party cookies to provide customized advertising for our customers. For example, if you looked at a particular product on our website, you may see that product in an advertisement when browsing another site. This type of tracking can be stopped by opting out of those advertisements on the respective third-party platform’s website.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Grillscapes does not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, along with our service providers and third-party processors to provide a better experience for customers using our website. For example, we use a company that helps gather reviews on products by asking how you like a product after purchase. We also utilize third-party services to provide customized internal site search, to run our affiliate marketing program, to collect and remit sales tax, and to provide the best shipping rates possible. If subpoenaed or otherwise legally compelled, we will surrender any relevant personal information to the extent required by law.
Below is a list of third-party affiliates Grillscapes works with. We have organized them into categories based on what they help us with.
Marketing and Customer Service Management
- Tax Jar
Grillscapes utilizes a third party company to operate our online web chat feature. All information included in those chats is subject to the ZOHO. For questions about third-party data collection, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with what personal data they may have about you, and how you can control that data.
Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our websites. This data is shared with other Google services, which may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads on its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
International Transfer of Data
How We Protect It
Keeping your information secure is as important to us as it is to you. We want you to feel safe providing us with credit card numbers, phone numbers, and personal addresses. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your personal information against loss, misuse, disclosure, and alteration
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our websites. Grillscapes has established policies and protocols for managing any potential data breach. Please do your part in protecting any other personal information against unauthorized use. Keep your password safe and confidential, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Also scan your computer regularly for viruses, malware, and spyware.
How We Use It
Your information helps us keep track of your past orders, returns, and interests. It helps us administer contests and other promotions, and informs our marketing research to help us make better business decisions. We do not use your personal information for automated decision-making or profiling.
Your Access and Control over Information
You have a right to access and control your personal information held by Grillscapes. You may:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information
- Access the personal information we have obtained about you if any
- Correct your personal information
- Delete your personal information
- Request an electronic copy of your personal information
- Object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes
You can also access and update your Grillscapes account information by logging into your account. To delete your account, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Grillscapes will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
We may use your personal information to contact you regarding Grillscapes products, services, promotions, newsletters, and other marketing activities. You may opt out of receiving these promotional emails at any time by emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails relating to your account, to recent purchases, or to our ongoing business relations.
Links to Other Sites and Social Sharing Features
California residents may request a printed notice of the information we have collected and provided to other parties during the preceding year.