Twin Eagles 42-Inch Propane Gas Built-In Eagle One Super Premium Grill w/ Black Glass Infrared Rotisserie Burner and Sear Zone - TE1BQ42RS-LModel # TE1BQ42RS-L by Twin Eagles
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
Twin Eagles is the leading manufacturer of barbeques and outdoor kitchen equipment. Founded in 2000 by Dante Cantal who has built a reputation over three decades for producing the finest culinary equipment including indoor appliances and outdoor grills for many of todays top brands. Made in the USA, Twin Eagles prides itself on top level engineering, thoughtful design, and using state of the art manufacturing techniques in every product they produce.
- High-quality ceramic briquettes
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy-to-open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood-activated light switch for nighttime grilling
- Extra Large 3-Position Warming & Cooking Rack
- Large capacity smoker box
The EAGLE ONE includes all of the premium features found on the Twin Eagles C Series models listed above plus the following exclusive features
- Ambient Illumination – A continuous layer of indigo blue light is cast down over the entire control panel. This elegant detail accentuates the beauty of the premium stainless steel.
- Exact Control Illumination – A single LED above the control knob provides feedback from each burners dedicated temperature sensor. The LED changes color as the burner reaches warm, hot and searing temperatures in excess of 900º.
- TempTrack™ illumination – A graduated series of LED’s indicates the average temperature from the burners to give you an overall grill temperature. You will know when your grill is ready to sear or cool enough to apply the cover after use.
- Black Glass Infrared Rotisserie Burner – This sleek and concealed burner reaches higher temperatures and offers more variance from high to low. The glass enables the heat moving through it to be dispersed at a wider range, making it ideal for larger food items.
- Chef Grade Hexagonal Grates – The extra-large 1/2” diameter hexagonal stainless steel rods have 50% more mass than most grates, providing more heat retention. The flat surface of the hexagonal rods provides more food to surface contact.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Twin Eagles Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Twin Eagles warrants the stainless-steel main burners, hexagonal grates, and all fabricated stainless-steel components, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. This warranty excludes discoloration, surface scratches, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions and are to be expected with any outdoor product. The actual part will be repaired or replaced, free of charge, with the owner paying for all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
LIMITED FIVE YEAR WARRANTY: Twin Eagles warrants the stainless steel briquette trays, sear zone burners, rotisserie burners and drip pans to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. The actual part will be repaired or replaced, free of charge, with the owner paying for all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: Twin Eagles warrants all other grill components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of two years from the original date of purchase. The actual part will be repaired or replaced, free of charge, with the owner paying for all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY: Twin Eagles warrants the outdoor gas grill and all other components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Twin Eagles will repair or replace parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. Warranty service must be performed by a Twin Eagles authorized representative during normal business hours.
NINETY (90) DAY RESIDENTIAL PLUS WARRANTY: This warranty applies to applications where use of the product extends beyond normal residential use such as bed and breakfast inn and private clubs. The actual part will be repaired or replaced, free of charge, with the owner paying for all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling. This warranty excludes all commercial locations such as restaurants and food service locations.