Sunpak Natural Gas Two Stage Heater 25,000 and 34,000 BTU, Includes ON-OFF-HI-LOW Feature, SS Mounting Kit, 24 Volt Transformer and Duplex Switch (Stainless Steel) - S34-S-TSH-NGModel # S34-S-TSH-NG by SunPak
FEATURES & SPECS
Just because the sun goes down or the weather unexpectedly turns chilly doesn't mean your outdoor dining, entertaining, or outdoor event has to stop. You can comfortably and efficiently warm your outdoor dining and entertaining areas and extend your outdoor entertaining season for several months with our great line-up of Sunpak® patio heaters.
Sunpak® outdoor infrared patio heaters are produced by Infrared Dynamics, the recognized leader in the outdoor comfort heating industry. Produced with pride in the USA since 1966.
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Two Stage 25,00 to 34,000 BTU
- Hi-Temp Black Aluminized steel construction
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- 24 Volt Transformer Included
- Sunpak Duplex Switch Control Included
- Wall or Ceiling Mount
- 9' 1/2" to 12' Mounting Height
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Recommended for Commercial and Residential Installation
- Available in natural gas
- Made in the USA
THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER ONLY. In accordance with the warranty terms and conditions specified below.
Infrared Dynamics (the warrantor) will furnish the ORIGINAL OWNER, 1) A replacement Infrared Dynamics’ heater or 2) A replacement part for any component part which fails before one year when used for residential use. When the heater has been used for other than single family residential application the warranty shall be 90 days.