Lynx Professional 30-Inch Natural Gas Grill - 1 Trident Sear Burner w/ Rotisserie on Mobile Kitchen Cart - L30TR-NG + LMKC54Model # L30TR-NG + LMKC54 by Lynx
FREE Smoker Box Set Included with any Lynx Pro Grill Purchase.
Smoking your food is easy with the Lynx Smoker Box Set! Complete with high-grade stainless steel Smoker Box and Polished Wood Handle. The smoker can be used with any of the Lynx Sonoma Smoker Blends to add a rich and smokey flavor to your food. Simply add the Sonoma Wood Chip Blend to the smoker box and place the smoker on top of your grates to enjoy a delicious smoked meal.
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Multiple Products In Stock
We have a variety of Lynx products in stock and ready to ship, with new product arriving on a weekly basis. Browse our In Stock Page to look at what is currently available.
- Trident™ Infrared Burner - The 23,000 BTU Trident infrared burner is fully variable, allowing you to go from 300 to 1000 degrees and then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops.
- Ceramic Radiant Briquettes - your gas grill emanates a perfectly even heat across the base of your grill.
- Seamless Welded Construction - A solitary, seamless body of shimmering steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture could collect.
- Heat Stabilizing Design - An exclusive wind-deflecting fin along the back of the hood to prevent gusts of wind from entering the grill.
- Hot Surface Ignition - Lynx Hot Surface Ignition lights your grill with the push of a knob.
- Expansive Grilling Surface - The grill has greater depth giving more space to move and relax, always has room for more, and never feels limited or confined.
- Rotisserie System - The Lynx Rotisserie has a dedicated burner, selectable positions, and selectable speeds to ensure you have a full range of options.
- Smoker Box - Enjoy a meal flavored with seasoned wood smoke with the stainless steel smoker box.
- Integrated Illumination - Every Lynx grill incorporates elegant blue illumination emanating from each knob with a calm blue light.
- Ceramic Burner - made from cordierite ceramic, a material chosen for kilns and commercial ovens because of the temperatures that it endures
- Lynx Hood Assist - The solid stainless steel hood is centrally balanced and has a heat-treated assist system that makes it surprisingly weightless to open and close.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Lynx Professional Warranty
I. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The stainless steel grill body, ceramic grill burners, cooking grates, TridentTM burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor. Failure to perform required maintenance will void this warranty.
II. LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor.
III. LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the consumer paying all labor costs.
IV. LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.