Kamado Joe Stainless Steel Half Moon Fish & Vegetable Cooking Grate for 24-Inch Big Joe's - BJ-HSSCGFVModel # BJ-HSSCGFV by Kamado Joe
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?free kitchen design services
Item Has Limited Quantity
Limited quantities avaliable. Please call or chat for additional information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Found it for less someplace else? We’ll match their price.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Tackle delicate, flaky fish, vegetables, and more with this custom Stainless Steel Cooking Surface.
- The double-thick 304 stainless steel is ultra-smooth and engineered with a unique laser-cut groove pattern to optimize contact area and preserve juices and flavor.
- This sturdy, innovative cooking surface is less likely to stick to food, making it easy to keep whole fish filets intact, and the slots are specifically sized to prevent vegetables from falling through.
- The surface provides even heat distribution, while the grooves create perfect grill marks for plating.
- Balancing support and exposure to the flame, the Stainless Steel Cooking Surface is an excellent all-around expansion of your grilling arsenal.
- Fits the Big Joe
- Download Kamado Joe Catalog
Kamado Joe Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts
Kamado Joe® warrants that all ceramic parts used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the grill.
5-Year Warranty on Metal Parts
Kamado Joe® warrants that all metal and cast iron parts used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years.
3-Year Warranty on Heat Deflector and Pizza Stone
Kamado Joe® warrants that the heat deflector frame and ceramic plate(s) and the pizza stone used for the Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years.
1-Year Warranty on Thermometer and Gaskets
Kamado Joe® warrants that the thermometer and gaskets used in this Kamado Joe® grill and smoker are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year.