E2 Stainless 16 Gauge 23x18x9 Stainless Steel Rectangular Sink w/ Small Corner Radius - SRS-2318Model # SRS-2318 by E2 Stainless
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
SHIPPING TIME MAY VARY
Please chat, call or email for an estimated shipping time.
- 16-gauge 304 18/10 scratch-resistant commercial-grade stainless steel with premium-brushed satin finish. This finish is part of the E2Stainless matched component system.
- 3 1/2″ drain opening gives you more storage space in the cabinet below
- Padded and undercoated insulation minimizes noise while sink is in use
- Inside bowl dimensions: 21 1/8″ x 15 3/4″
- Outside dimensions: 23″ x 17 3/4″
- Bowl depth: 9″
- Mounting hardware and cutout template are included.
- SGS compliant (U.S.) & CSA certified (U.S. & Canada).
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
E2 Stainless Sink Limited Lifetime Warranty
This warranty applies only to the original owner. E-Stainless will replace without charge (excluding labor for re-installation and transportation), any Stainless Steel sink supplied by E- Stainless that is proven to be defective, with an equivalent replacement, within the specified appropriate period from date of purchase, to the original owner, provided it has been used solely in a residential application and installed in accordance with the E-Stainless installation instructions, used and cleaned as recommended, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse, or negligence.Read Full E2 Stainless Sink Warranty Here