DCS Series 7 Heritage 30-Inch Propane Gas Built-In Grill w/ Rotisserie - BH1-30R-LModel # BH1-30R-L by DCS
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
With an obsessive focus on cooking, DCS designs and engineers’ grills and specialty cooking attachments that deliver perfect results. Harnessing the power of heat has been the cornerstone of cooking for millennia. The ability to control searing embers and the heat of a flame with the perfect intensity, application, and timing is a pursuit that continues to define exceptional cooking. The combination of power, consistency, and control of heat across the entire DCS range creates the perfect environment for any cooking technique from a long, slow smoke to a dark crust-creating sear on a steak. Intuitive to use, innovative in their design and built to stand the test of time, DCS sets the standard in outdoor kitchens for serious cooks.
- The precision ported U-shaped stainless steel burners are rated at a massive 25,000BTU each, offering premium quality and performance. A heat shield directs heat upwards maximizing heating efficiency.
- A layer of ceramic rods provides intense yet even heat. It gives a consistent grilling surface, with controlled heat rather than direct fire.
- A DCS Grill puts you in control of up to a massive 50,000 BTU per hour total power. That power lets you choose the precise heat you need from a low and slow 300° up to an intense 1100°. DCS Grills do more than help you grill an incredible steak, you can close the specially designed hood and use the power of convection to cook the perfect pizza. DCS Grills put you in control, giving you the versatility to cook what you want.
- DCS Grills feature a removable drip pan, conveniently located in a slide-out tray to allow for easy cleaning.
- This grill features full surface searing, rather than uneven hotspots.
- Assembled by hand from heavy duty 304 stainless steel, inside and out, DCS Grills are built to handle most everything Mother Nature can throw at them.
10 1/8 inches
28 1/2 inches
22 3/4 inches
MAIN COOKING AREA
553 square Inches
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
One (1) Year Full parts and Labor Covers the entire product.
Five (5) Year comprehensive warranty covering the porcelainized cast iron range top burners, grill radiant assemblies, and drip pans. Should structural deterioration occur to the degree of non-performance, a replacement will be furnished.
Lifetime Warranty on all stainless-steel components, including stainless steel grill burners and stainless-steel grill racks (excluding discoloration or surface corrosion).Read Full DCS Warranty Here