Aspire by Hestan 36-Inch Double Door Cart (Turquoise) - ECD36-TQModel # ECD36-TQ by Aspire
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
- Stainless steel with turquoise accent
- FCommercial-grade door handles and casters deliver durability, maneuverability and accessibility.
- Fold-down side shelves offer extra stainless steel surface area for food prep, then fold down to save space.
- Marquise Accented™ panels with commercial-grade handles provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Adjustable door hinges ensure proper closure even on uneven surfaces.
- Commercial-grade casters provide 360 degrees of maneuverability and smooth cart movement.
- Front casters lock to ensure grill stays in position.
- Made in the USA with heavy-gauge steel and welded body construction.
51 1/4 inches
42 13/16 inches
27 11/16 inches
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Aspire Limited Warranty
Hestan Commercial Corporation (“HCC”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser of a Hestan outdoor gas product (the “Product”) from an HCC authorized dealer that the Product is free from defective materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase or closing date for new construction, whichever period is longer (“Limited Warranty Period”). HCC agrees to repair or replace, at HCC’s sole option, any part or component of the Product that fails due to defective materials or workmanship during the Limited Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend to anyone beyond the original consumer purchaser (“Purchaser”). This Limited Warranty is valid only on Products purchased and received from an HCC authorized dealer in the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Canada. This Limited Warranty applies only to Products in non-commercial use and does not extend to Products used in commercial applications.