Aspire by Hestan 30-Inch Propane Gas Built-In Grill, 2 U-Burners w/ Rotisserie (Sol Yellow) - EABR30-LP-YWModel # EABR30-LP-YW by Aspire
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
- Stainless steel with Sol Yellow accent
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- Built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie burner delivers searing heat from 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs and is located above the stainless steel rotisserie to lock in flavor and juices.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- 519-square-inch primary grilling surface with 147-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- External rotisserie motor with a single-speed, 3 rpm, 40 in-lbs motor.
- Porcelain broiling pan with stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks.
- Patented Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patented monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Patented Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- Patented stainless steel rod grates.
11 1/2 inches
23 1/2 inches
MAIN COOKING AREA
519 square Inches
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Aspire Limited Warranty
Hestan Commercial Corporation (“HCC”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser of a Hestan outdoor gas product (the “Product”) from an HCC authorized dealer that the Product is free from defective materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase or closing date for new construction, whichever period is longer (“Limited Warranty Period”). HCC agrees to repair or replace, at HCC’s sole option, any part or component of the Product that fails due to defective materials or workmanship during the Limited Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend to anyone beyond the original consumer purchaser (“Purchaser”). This Limited Warranty is valid only on Products purchased and received from an HCC authorized dealer in the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Canada. This Limited Warranty applies only to Products in non-commercial use and does not extend to Products used in commercial applications.