Artisan American Eagle 36-Inch Natural Gas Freestanding Grill - AAEP-36C-NGModel # AAEP-36C-NG by Artisan
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
- ARTISAN'S EXCLUSIVE HEAT DELIVERY SYSTEM - Heavy-duty 304 18-8 stainless burners create evenly distributed extreme high heat to the cooking surface.
- MADE IN THE USA - All of our products made from commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel. Durable heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
- REFRACTIVE LOCKED-IN PLACE CERAMIC 5-WAY HEAT DISTRIBUTING BRIQUETTES - A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside delivers intense even heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self-clean.
- STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRATES - Heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates with a special non-stick nonstick electro-polished finish are positioned over briquette and "U" burner sections.
- FULLY-ADJUSTABLE BRASS VALVES ALLOW FOR PRECISION FLAME CONTROL - Completely redesigned grill knobs with precision touch in mind.
- REDESIGNED SWITCHES - Stainless steel push-buttons for ignition are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel.
- EXCLUSIVE CONTROL PANEL AIR COOLING CURTAIN - A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bull-nose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
- EXCLUSIVE HEAT- PROTECTED WIRING - Electrical wires are each encapsulated their full length with a 600º heat-resistance silicone sleeve, and all-electric connectors are protected with a shielding boot made from the same heat-resistant silicone.
- ADJUSTABLE FOOD WARMING AND GRILLING - Made from solid stainless-steel rod for long life and easy cleaning, Our two-position warming rack stores conveniently up and out of the way when not in use.
- HOOD LIFT ASSIST SYSTEM - Unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickle-plated end caps for optimal comfort.
- INTEGRATED THERMOMETER - Standard on every Artisan grill, this convenient thermometer is built into the hood for accurate oven roasting temperatures.
- Two 20,000 BTU main U-burners
- Total 60,000 BTUs
- 9V electronic ignition
- Grilling area: 620 Sq. In.
61 3/8 inches
23 5/16 inches
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Artisan Limited Warranty
- 15 Years - Stainless Steel Burners
- 10 Years – All Stainless-Steel Parts
- 3 Years – Ceramic Briquette Trays (Briquettes Excluded)
- 1 Year – Complete Warranty, All Parts & Labor (Batteries Excluded)
Full One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of original purchase, your Artisan™ Grill’s warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Artisan™ under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Artisan™ servicer, unless otherwise specified by Artisan™. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.
Read Full Artisan Warranty Here