Artisan 30-Inch Propane Gas Countertop Pizza Oven - ARTP-PZA-LPModel # ARTP-PZA-LP by Artisan
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
- Flexible, controllable temperature options allow users to roast, bake, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect Neapolitan pizzas.
- All 30418-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel
- 7″ high front opening
- Removable sit-in-place stainless steel front oven door
- 447 sq. in. of cooking space
- Preheats in 15 minutes, and reaches temperatures up to 800ºF
- 3/4″ thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even intense radiating 16,000 BTU rated stainless steel U-burner under ceramic slab hearth
- Rear burner accelerates preheat time by distributing heat up to the ceramic ceiling slab for powerful top-down heat
- Natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch
- Countertop installation with rear exhaust
- Removable top
- Halogen oven light
- Solid hot-surface ignition system
- Heat-protected silicone-sleeved wiring
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Artisan Limited Warranty
- 15 Years - Stainless Steel Burners
- 10 Years – All Stainless-Steel Parts
- 3 Years – Ceramic Briquette Trays (Briquettes Excluded)
- 1 Year – Complete Warranty, All Parts & Labor (Batteries Excluded)
Full One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of original purchase, your Artisan™ Grill’s warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Artisan™ under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Artisan™ servicer, unless otherwise specified by Artisan™. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.