Alfresco ALXE 56-Inch Natural Gas Built-In Grill w/ Rotisserie - ALXE-56BFG-NGModel # ALXE-56BFG-NG by Alfresco
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems is based in Southern California, and all products are made and manufactured in the U.S.A. They use the finest grade materials like 304 stainless steel and ceramics to produce high quality grills and outdoor kitchen accessories. Throughout the years, Alfresco has set the standard for innovation in the outdoor kitchen appliance market. No other manufacturer can lay claim to more industry firsts and exclusive products than Alfresco.
- MADE IN THE USA. Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel with all heli-arc hand-welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- SIGNATURE TASTE™ INTEGRATED SMOKING system drawer holds large chunks of wood and herbs, and linear diffusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200º to the food zone.
- ELECTRO-POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRATES sitting over the briquette and “U” burner sections. These ultra-premium grates are made from heavy-duty 3/8 inch round stainless steel rod, and have a special nonstick electro-polished finish.
- CONTROL PANEL LIGHTING. Precise LED front panel lighting projects rich amber beams of light exactly where you need them.
- ERGONOMIC CONTROLS. Easy-to-reach, stainless steel push-button ignition, lighting, and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel.
- AIR-COOLED CONTROL PANEL. An insulating barrier of ambient air flowing between the front panel and the grill firebox. This results in all of the control components staying safe to the touch.
- HALOGEN RADIANT LIGHTING. Integrated high-intensity halogen lights angle slightly toward the center of the cooking surface creating bright, even illumination.
- NICKEL-PLATED KNOBS AND BEZELS. These corrosion-resistant cooking controls have been designed to specifically address ergonomics and accuracy for the outdoor culinary chef.
- EXCLUSIVE DURASLEEVE™ HEAT-PROTECTED WIRING. Alfresco's exclusive wire protection system encapsulates the full length of every wire and connection point with a 600º heat-resistant silicone sleeving.
- REFRACTIVE CERAMIC 5-WAY HEAT DISTRIBUTING BRIQUETTES. Eliminates hot and cold spots, making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. High-density composite material with a heat-holding cavity underneath delivers intense heat to the cooking surface.
- EXCLUSIVE HIDDEN AND INTEGRATED MEGA-DRIVE™ ROTISSERIE SYSTEM. This unique, chain-driven, whisper-quiet food rotation system is perfectly smooth and consistent, and is designed for ultra-roasting from the smallest to the largest of entrées.
- INSET ROTISSERIE BURNER. All Alfresco grills come with a flush-mounted 1500º rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner.
- EXCLUSIVE EZ-LIFT™ HOOD-ASSIST SYSTEM. Integrated and commercially-inspired spiral torsion hood-assist system offers ultra-smooth, single-finger hood lifting and closing while you cook.
- ADJUSTABLE FOOD WARMING AND GRILLING RACK
- 998 sq. in. actual grilling area
- Three 18-SR stainless steel high-performance Accufire™ main burners.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Alfresco Residential Use Grill WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty
Alfresco will repair or replace any stainless-steel part including all fabricated stainless-steel components, stainless steel burners and standard round grill grates (excluding what is covered in the Five-Year Limited Warranty) to be defective from workmanship and when subjected to normal residential use and service. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, discoloration, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. Alfresco recommends that you use an authorized Alfresco servicer to perform such service.Limited Five-Year Warranty
Alfresco warrants the stainless-steel briquette trays, gas valves and drip pans, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer.Full Two-Year Warranty
For two years from the date of original purchase, your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer, unless otherwise specified by Alfresco. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.