Alfa One 23-Inch Gas Fired Freestanding Pizza Oven In Copper With Black Cart - FXONE-GRAM-U + BF-ONE-NERModel # FXONE-GRAM-U + BF-ONE-NER by Alfa
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
Alfa is an Italian manufacturer of pizza ovens made for those who love traditional taste and want to try a real superior cooking experience. Each Alfa pizza oven is built entirely in Italy in their factory close to Rome. Thanks to Alfa’s FORNINOX technology which combines a refractory floor and stainless steel (1/10 in thick) structure and their patented flue system their pizza ovens retain more heat and can get hotter than the competitions. Alfa’s pizza ovens are ready to use after unpacking, and you don’t have to do and hard building or finishing work. Use your Alfa pizza oven for baking, grilling, roasting or stewing.
- Oven floor size: 60×40 cm.
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- Panel to hide the gas bottle or Wood holder panel.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 25 kg.
- Handy packaging for an easy transport.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.