Alfa Ciao M 27-Inch Wood Fired Freestanding Pizza Oven In Yellow With Silver Grey Legs - FXCM-LGIA-T-V2 + BF-CIAOM-GRModel # FXCM-LGIA-T-V2 + BF-CIAOM-GR by Alfa
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 days. Call or Chat to confirm availability
Alfa is an Italian manufacturer of pizza ovens made for those who love traditional taste and want to try a real superior cooking experience. Each Alfa pizza oven is built entirely in Italy in their factory close to Rome. Thanks to Alfa’s FORNINOX technology which combines a refractory floor and stainless steel (1/10 in thick) structure and their patented flue system their pizza ovens retain more heat and can get hotter than the competitions. Alfa’s pizza ovens are ready to use after unpacking, and you don’t have to do and hard building or finishing work. Use your Alfa pizza oven for baking, grilling, roasting or stewing.
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wood handle allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by checking the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.