Alfa BBQ 500 D37 Grilling Accessory Kit (Barbeque Inside your Alfa Pizza Oven) - AC-BBQ500-3Model # AC-BBQ500-3 by Alfa
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
Alfa is an Italian manufacturer of pizza ovens made for those who love traditional taste and want to try a real superior cooking experience. Each Alfa pizza oven is built entirely in Italy in their factory close to Rome. Thanks to Alfa’s FORNINOX technology which combines a refractory floor and stainless steel (1/10 in thick) structure and their patented flue system their pizza ovens retain more heat and can get hotter than the competitions. Alfa’s pizza ovens are ready to use after unpacking, and you don’t have to do and hard building or finishing work. Use your Alfa pizza oven for baking, grilling, roasting or stewing.
- Red-hot embers and open fire make for excellent barbecues.
- Crispy and tasty meat on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, the dream of all BBQ enthusiasts.
- It takes 5 minutes for grilling thanks to the power of fire and the heat of the embers.
- Push the dish well into the oven and keep your hands out of harm’s way.
- The pitmaster no longer has to be exposed to grilling fumes and vapours: the chimney flue will clear them easily.
- The Alfa oven is safe: 500 °C inside but outside you can touch it with your fingers.
- Once you are through with the cooking, the oven cleans itself (pyrolysis) and reverts to a nifty designer appliance.
- Cook meat, fish or veg without burning them.
- Rotary grill: it allows you to check how the cooking is going by moving dishes with a simple gesture.
- Drip pan: its size is compatible with that of the grill: it protects the oven floor and collects any excess grease.
- Tongs: they help you rotate the grill and turn the meat without poking it.
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.