Masterbuilt Gravity Series 24-Inch Freestanding Digital 560 Charcoal Grill & Smoker - MB20040220Model # MB20040220 by Masterbuilt
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?free kitchen design services
Item is currently IN STOCK
Product will leave the warehouse in 1-3 days.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Found it for less someplace else? We’ll match their price.
FEATURES & SPECS
With the Gravity Series™ 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds over 12 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 700°F. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- Reaches 225°F in 7 minutes or 700°F in 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed™ hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 560 total square inches of cooking space
- 1 year warranty
- Download Masterbuilt Catalog
Masterbuilt Express Warranty
Masterbuilt® warrants all of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under proper assembly, normal use and recommended care for 1 year from the date of original retail purchase. Products using only charcoal have a 90-day warranty. The Masterbuilt® warranty does not cover paint finish as it may burn off during normal use. The Masterbuilt® warranty does not cover rust. Masterbuilt® requires proof of purchase for warranty claim, such as a receipt. Upon the expiration of such warranty, all such liability shall terminate.
Within the stated warranty period, Masterbuilt®, at its discretion, shall replace defective components free of charge, with the owner being responsible for shipping. Should Masterbuilt® require return of component(s) in question for inspection, Masterbuilt® will be responsible for shipping charges to return requested item. This warranty excludes property damage sustained due to misuse, abuse, accident, or damage arising out of transportation.