Lynx Professional 30-Inch Natural Gas Freestanding Smart Smoker - LSMK-NG + L30CARTModel # LSMKF-NG by Lynx
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
New Inventory Available Weekly
We have Lynx product being replenished weekly. Act fast items are sold on a first come first serve basis. Call or chat now to find out what is currently available and to reserve your product.
- Integrated Illumination - Every Lynx grill incorporates elegant blue illumination emanating from each knob with a calm blue light.
- Smart Series Smoker - With Smart Series technology, the Lynx Smart Series Smoker automatically adjusts to maintain a perfectly steady temperature throughout.
- Seamless Welded Construction - A solitary, seamless body of shimmering steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture could collect.
- Lynx Hood Assist - The solid stainless steel hood is centrally balanced and has a heat-treated assist system that makes it surprisingly weightless to open and close.
- Integrated LCD touchscreen
- Dual racks for food placement
- Smoke for up to 6 - 8 hours without reloading the wood chips
- 1,000 square inches of cooking surface (enough to cook 6 baby back ribs simultaneously
- Temperature range of 160°–350°F
- Free mobile app available for Apple® and Android™ devices
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
Lynx Professional Warranty
I. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The stainless steel grill body, ceramic grill burners, cooking grates, TridentTM burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor. Failure to perform required maintenance will void this warranty.
II. LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying a processing fee and all other costs including labor.
III. LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the consumer paying all labor costs.
IV. LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.