Alfa Stone 31-Inch Natural Gas Countertop Pizza Oven (Copper) - FXSTONE-L-NGModel # FXSTONE-L-NG by Alfa
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
SHIPPING TIME MAY VARY
Please chat, call or email for an estimated shipping time.
- Heavy-Duty Oven Construction - Stainless Steel exterior and dome; thick Refractory Ceramic cooking floor
- Patented Forninox Technology - Multi-layered Ceramic Fiber is heat resistant up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Compact Flame Technology - Allows a high-flame pizza oven to be used in small spaces - perfect for saving space at your home or restaurant
- Fast Heat - Achieves cooking temperatures in just 15 minutes
- Powder Coated - 7-layer powder coat for more heat resistance
- Configuration - Countertop Pizza Oven
- Color - Copper
- Fuel Type - Propane or Natural Gas (field convertible, includes orifice); Also compatible with wood/charcoal
- Pyrometer - Built-in thermometer to easily track your oven's cooking temperature
- Fuel Type - Wood-Fired or Propane Gas
- Handcrafted in Italy - Authentic Italian-style cooking
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.