Alfa Brio 27-Inch Countertop Gas Fired Pizza Oven (Antique Red) - FXBRIO-GROA-UModel # FXBRIO-GROA-U by Alfa
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Product is in stock and will ship from our warehouse within 24 hours.
Alfa is an Italian manufacturer of pizza ovens made for those who love traditional taste and want to try a real superior cooking experience. Each Alfa pizza oven is built entirely in Italy in their factory close to Rome. Thanks to Alfa’s FORNINOX technology which combines a refractory floor and stainless steel (1/10 in thick) structure and their patented flue system their pizza ovens retain more heat and can get hotter than the competitions. Alfa’s pizza ovens are ready to use after unpacking, and you don’t have to do and hard building or finishing work. Use your Alfa pizza oven for baking, grilling, roasting or stewing.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Number of pizzas: 2/3 28 cm in diameter.
- Batch of bread: 2/3 kg
- Fuel: Gas
- Number of people: 1 to 20
- Maximum temperature: 500° C
43 9/10 inches
39 4/10 inches
23 9/10 inches
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.