Alfa Allegro 39-Inch Wood Fired Freestanding Pizza Oven w/ Base (Yellow) - FXALLE-LGIAModel # FXALLE-LGIA by Alfa
FEATURES & SPECS
- The oven floor is composed of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Coloured parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- The large foldaway side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.