Alfa 5 Minuti 23-Inch Wood Fired Countertop Pizza Oven In Copper - FX5MIN-LRAM-TModel # FX5MIN-LRAM-T by Alfa
Have You thought about adding Cabinets?Let us design your ourdoor kitchen space for free.
Most items ship in 7-10 business days. Call or Chat to confirm availability.
- Ready to cook in 5 minutes.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draught. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- Colours: Copper
- Number of pizzas: 2
- Batch of bread: 2 kg (4,4 lbs)
- Fuel: Wood
- Number of people: 8 to 18
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
60 Day “No Hassle” Returns
Return all new, unused, non-assembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred) within 60 days from date of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
Yes seriously, none.
Outside the Continental U.S. Orders
We do not ship items directly outside of the Continental U.S.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages upon receipt.
IMPORTANT- You have 48 hours to call us to report delivery damage. You must also note any damages on the Bill of Lading from the shipper.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Grillscapes.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
Questions or concerns? Contact us Here we will be glad to help.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warrant covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year labor on natural gas and propane gas ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.